1. What is Mee Templates?
Mee Templates are fantastic downloadable templates for your mobile or responsive website. All our templates are work on Wordpress, Joomla, Prestashop and Magento, and they comply with the Web Content Accessibility Standards, W3, CSS… Anyone can download them and start working with them, without any technical knowledge. No databases are needed and the contents of the entire site (sections, subpages, etc.) are easily editable through the admin panel.
2. How do I download a template?
To download a template you only have to choose the one that you like, click on it to view its technical specifications, and then click on ‘Buy theme now!’. You will then be guided through the checkout process, at the end of which you will receive an e-mail with the template files.
3. What do I receive when I order a template from MeeTemplates?
Once you have chosen your template and completed the checkout process, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download the .zip file containing the following: PSD file(s), HTML file(s), CSS file(s) and CMS file(s).
4. How do I install a template on my computer?
Once you purchase the template, you will get a downloadable compressed file. You only have to decompress the file and paste the decompressed files in the folder where you keep your website documents.
5. What payment methods are accepted? Can I use Paypal?
We accept both PayPal and credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express). You can choose the payment method that you prefer during the checkout process.
6. Can I resell the templates that I download or distribute them in any way?
No. The templates that you download are for your exclusive use.You may not resell or redistribute them, or claim any intellectual or exclusive ownership of our products, modified or not.
7. Can I use the same template for more than one website?
You can, provided that you are using the Unlimited Websites licence. Otherwise, the templates that you download are only to be used for one single project each.
8. What is your refund policy?
Given the nature of our product, we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described, which we we will evaluate on a case by case basis.
9. I ordered a template but I still haven't received the download information.
In the event that you complete the purchase process but you don’t receive any email, you can send us an e-mail with the purchase details and we will make sure to send you the template again.
10. Will Mee Templates help me to install my template?
No. Mee Templates is a DIY (do it yourself) service. We only provide the template, but you are responsible for its installation in your computer, as well as for any other steps needed in order for it to be correctly displayed.
11. Do I need any programming skills to install a template?
No you can easily install a template in less than 5 minutes without need for technical knowledge.
12. Do I need a PHP or ASP host?
Yes, you’ll need PHP 5 or higher.
13. Do I need to create a database?
No there’s no need to create a database.
14. I installed the template on my server, but I can't modify the texts or images.
You must make sure that the folders "templates" and "admin" and all their subdirectories and files have the right writing permissions. If this is not the case, or if the problem persists, please contact us.