1. Select the template that you like the most!
2. Follow the indications and buy the template.
3. Go to the section "Order history", download it and unzip it.
4. Upload the unzipped file to your website's root directory.
5. Change de ftp perms of to 777 for the file “mobile/templates/template.xml” and the directory “mobile/admin/webimages”.
6. Open your browser and go to this URL: www.yourdomain.com/mobile/cms and fill out the user and password fields with these:
( user: admin / pass: admin )
7. Modify any items that you want, and introduce your content.
8. Finally copy this code in your index.html or index.php page.